Did you know...
- Less than 1/4 of young Indians have had any exposure to sex education
- 3/4 of urban Indian men wish their brides to be virgins
- 3 in 10 Indian women have given birth before age 18
Mahinder Watsa, the 90-year-old resident sexpert at The Mumbai Mirror takes his role of educating his countrymen on their questions very seriously. His column answers intimate questions honestly for over 40,000 anonymous sex questions from fellow Indians seeking to separate myth from fact.
- “My friend saw me while bathing. According to him, the size of my penis is not more than that of a cashew nut. What should I do to increase the size?”
- “If a man and a woman masturbate at the same time, thinking about sex, can it lead to pregnancy?”
- “I was wondering whether there is any possibility of a guy getting pregnant if he has anal sex with another man?”
Read the full story by Ellen Barry reported in The New York Times.